Easy language: Tasks of student services
This is the website of Seezeit Studierendenwerk Bodensee. On this page we explain what student services do. People work at Seezeit Studierendenwerk Bodensee. They take care of 60.000 students. These are people who study and learn a lot. You can study at a university or college. Seezeit Studierendenwerk Bodensee takes care of students in Konstanz, Weingarten, Friedrichshafen and Ravensburg.
Student services help students with many tasks:
- Many students have little money. The student services tell students where they can get money.
- Students need a place to live. Student services provide rooms in dormitories. A dormitory is a place where many students can live. Students do not have to pay much money to live there.
- Of course, students also need to eat and drink something. Student services have cafeterias and canteens at universities. These are places where students can eat for little money.
- Some students have children. The student services have daycare centers. There the children can play, eat and sleep during the day. Students can learn better then.
- Sometimes students have worries or problems. Then they feel bad. At student services, students can talk to someone. It feels good when someone listens and helps.
Seezeit Studierendenwerk Bodensee is a non-profit organization. Non-profit means that people help other people. The student services receive money from the state of Baden-Württemberg for this purpose.